A whole new way to enjoy your favorite seasonal pie!
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
- 2 1/2 cups Peeled apples (diced)
- 6 Tbsp. Butter (divided use)
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar (divided use)
- 1/4 cup Flour (additional 3 Tbsp. needed; divided use)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar (additional 3 Tbsp. needed; divided use)
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans
- Caramel ice cream topping (optional but recommended)
DirectionsSTEP 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush the pizza crust with 1 tablespoon of the butter that has been melted. Combine 1 tablespoon of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and sprinkle over the crust.
STEP 2: In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Add the diced apples and allow to cook for 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoons flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
STEP 3: Sprinkle over the apples in the pan and cook on medium-low heat for about 5 more minutes. Spread apple mixture over the crust. In a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 Cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of the butter and the pecans. With a pastry cutter, combine ingredients to form a crumble. Spread crumble topping over apples. Bake pizza for about 10-15 minutes. Drizzle with caramel topping and serve with ice cream, if desired.