The perfect pizza for your next brunch!
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Organic salsa
- 3 Large eggs (cooked and scrambled)
- 1/8 cup Green pepper (sliced)
- 1/8 cup Red onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Turkey bacon (fully cooked and sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil all over crust. Spread salsa onto crust.
STEP 2: In a skillet, beat and cook eggs until fully done and scrambled. Spread cooked eggs, cooked bacon, pepper, onion and mushrooms on crust. Add cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.