There is no better combination than balsamic and pear.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese
- 3 Pears (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 Small red onion (sliced)
- 1/8 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Sage
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread vinaigrette on crust.
STEP 2: Mix 1/2 cup of vinaigrette, onion and sage in a bowl. Set aside. Add pears to crust. Top with onion mixture, walnuts, and cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; long enough for the pears to get soft. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.