A true buffalo experience in every bite.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust (any kind)
- 1 8 oz. can Pre-cooked, Grilled Chicken Breast (found near the lunch meat)
- 3/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (divided use)
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese (optional)
DirectionsStep 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread pizza crust with 3 tablespoons of the buffalo sauce. Toss chicken with remaining buffalo sauce.
Step 2: Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese over the pizza crust then arrange coated chicken over cheese on crust.
Step 3: Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese then scatter bleu cheese crumbles over the top. Place pizza in oven and bake for 15 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese has melted.
Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks.