A scrumptious pizza with chicken, jalapenos and fresh cilantro and tomatoes.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 oz. Organic Chicken (fully cooked)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 Tbsp. Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Jalapeño (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust.
STEP 2: Spread fully cooked chicken on crust. Add cheese, jalapeño, cilantro, tomato. Sprinkle salt all over pizza.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.