Nothing beats this pizza, packed with chicken sausage, peppers, onion and olives.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Organic Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Chicken sausage with wild mushrooms (fully cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 Small red onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1/8 cup Kalamata Olives (sliced)
- Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread pizza sauce onto crust.
STEP 2: Spread sausage, peppers, onion and olives on crust. Top with cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.