It’s like spending a day at Coney Island with this delicious pizza.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Mustard
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 Small red onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Hot Dog Chili (fully cooked)
- 2 cups Hot Dogs (fully cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread mustard on crust.
STEP 2: Cook hot dog weenies and chili thoroughly until done per package instructions. Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add hot dog weenies, chili and onion.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven.* Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. mustard, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.