Enjoy this special pizza with tortellini, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Organic tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Organic cheese tortellini (fully cooked)
- 4 Tbsp. Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley
- Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread pasta sauce onto crust.
STEP 2: Boil cheese tortellini per package instructions. Add cooked tortellini on pizza. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Garnish with parsley. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.