If you’re searching for a flavorful pizza, look no further!
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Organic sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Chicken sausage with feta & spinach (fully cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Turkey bacon (fully cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1/8 cup Black olives (sliced)
- Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce onto crust.
STEP 2: Spread cooked sausage and cooked bacon slices on crust. Add mushroom and olives. Top with cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Add cilantro. Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.