A pizza made with balsamic vinaigrette instead of traditional tomato sauce.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Deli Turkey (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Vidalia Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Spinach (leaves)
- Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Heat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread vinaigrette dressing on crust.
STEP 2: Add turkey, onion, and tomatoes on crust. Top with cheese.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese.
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.