Balsamic Pear and Feta
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- There is no better combination than balsamic and pear.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 3 pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/8 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread vinaigrette on crust.
- Mix 1/2 cup of vinaigrette, onion and sage in a bowl. Set aside. Add pears to crust. Top with onion mixture, walnuts and cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, long enough for the pears to get soft. Remove from oven, slice and serve!
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.