Cranberry Brie Turkey Pizza
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Thanksgiving came early this year with our Cranberry Brie Turkey Pizza.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 8 oz brie wheel
- 1 cup leftover turkey, largely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread cranberry sauce over the crust. Pinch off small pieces of the brie and scatter over the cranberry sauce. Then sprinkle the turkey over the cheese and top with more brie. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.