BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- A flavorful pizza loaded with chicken, BBQ sauce and onions.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, 4-to-5-oz
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cup chicken, fully cooked
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust and spread 1/2 cup sauce on crust.
- Cook chicken thoroughly until done per package instructions.
- Mix chicken and ½ cup BBQ sauce together and set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust, add chicken and onion.
Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve!
Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired