Bacon Bacon Cheddar
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Calling all bacon fans! This pizza is sure to be a hit.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 slice bacon, fully cooked and crumbled
- 5 slice Canadian bacon, fully cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
- Cook bacon and Canadian bacon thoroughly until done per package instructions. Sprinkle cheeses on crust. Place bacon onto crust.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
- Place pizza on grill using indirect heat or a pizza stone with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.