- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread dressing on crust.
- Cook chicken thoroughly until done per package instructions.
- Add chicken and cranberries. Sprinkle feta on top.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven, add lettuce, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.