Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pizza
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Flavor packed pizza, perfect for any bacon lover.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 5 bacon slices, fully cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup chicken, fully cooked and sliced or shredded
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread dressing on crust.
- Cook chicken and bacon per package instructions.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust; add chicken and bacon.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, add lettuce, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.