Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
- Cook chicken per package instructions.
- Pour chicken broth into a saucepan. Add peas, carrots, onions and chicken; bring to a boil. Once boiled, turn down to low-medium and simmer. Drain from saucepan.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add chicken, peas, carrots and onions.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoon sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.