- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread salsa on crust.
- Cook sausage per package instructions.
- In a skillet, beat eggs until scrambled and fully cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add egg, sausage and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.