- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread mustard on crust.
- Cook hot dogs and chili per package instructions.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add hot dogs, chili and onion.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.?
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.