Sausage and Pepperoni
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- A pizza all pizza lovers should try!
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Premium Gourmet Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust. Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add sausage and pepperoni.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.