Ham and Cheese Pizza
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- A pizza with cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella and topped with ham.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz ham, fully cooked and cubed
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust and spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Cook ham thoroughly per package instructions. Sprinkle cheese on crust and add ham.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.