- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust.
- Spread mayonnaise on crust.
- Cook bacon thoroughly per package instructions.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add bacon.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven.
- Add lettuce and tomato, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.