Kid’s Pepperoni Pizza
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Kids will love having their own personal pizza!
- 1 7″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6-7 slice Premium Gourmet Pepperoni
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust. Sprinkle cheese on crust, and add pepperoni.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 5-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.