- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Your traditional vegetable pizza.
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 cup mushrooms
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup olives
- Heat oven to 450 degrees or grill on medium. Spread sauce onto crust. Add 1 cup of cheese. Add onion, mushrooms and pepper. Add remaining cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven (on center rack) or on the grill for 8-10 minutes, long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Add tomato and olives. Slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.