Sausage, Egg and Pepper
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- A breakfast pizza that will keep everyone coming back for seconds.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup organic salsa
- 3 large eggs, cooked and scrambled
- 1 cup cooked turkey maple links, sliced
- 1/8 cup red pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil all over crust. Spread salsa onto crust.
- In a skillet, beat eggs until fully cooked and scrambled. Spread cooked eggs, cooked sausage and pepper on crust. Add cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.