- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust; spread ½ cup sauce on crust.
- In a skillet, sauté shrimp thoroughly until done per package directions.
- Mix shrimp and ½ cup BBQ sauce together; set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add shrimp and onion.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.