- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- This is one pizza sure to win the hearts of all vegetarians.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup avocado vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow, green and orange peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread avocado vinaigrette on crust. Add zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. Top with cheese and place pizza in the oven on center rack.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.