- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- A pizza better than wings.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 mild banana peppers, sliced
- 2 cup cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust.
- Spread dressing on crust.
- Cook chicken thoroughly per package instructions.
- Mix chicken and Buffalo sauce together, set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add chicken and banana peppers.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack and bake for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons dressing, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.