Organic Cheesy Ravioli
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Enjoy ravioli a whole new way!
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup organic cheese ravioli, fully cooked
- 4 tbsp parmesan
- Olive oil
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread pizza sauce onto crust.
- Boil cheese ravioli per package instructions. Add cooked ravioli to pizza. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.