- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Cheese stick appetizer made with Mama Marys Pizza Crust. Got to love it!
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust.
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Sprinkle cheeses on crust.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven, slice into rectangle form and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.