Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A flavorful combination of chicken, Alfredo sauce, cheese, onion and tomato.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza crust.
- Scatter chicken over sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Scatter tomatoes and onions over the cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and pizza is bubbly.