Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A typical sandwich is now a pizza.
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 5 bacon slices, fully cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz deli turkey, sliced
- 4 oz deli ham, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread mayonnaise on crust.
- Cook bacon per package instructions.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add ham, turkey and bacon.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Add lettuce and tomato, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.