Cheesy Zucchini Pizza
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Cheesy zucchini can give you that healthy pizza you are looking for.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add zucchini and onion.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.