Feta and Hummus
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Your go-to Mediterranean pizza!
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz hummus
- 1 large tomato, sliced and quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Olive oil
- Spread olive oil evenly all over Mama Marys crust. Set aside.
- Preheat grill with top closed. Spread hummus on pizza crust leaving ½ inch border. Top with tomato, onions and olives. Add feta cheese and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. Slice and serve.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons hummus, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.