Skip to content
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A one-of-a-kind dessert pizza.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsel chips
- 4 graham cracker squares, crumbled
- 2 tbsp icing
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread chocolate spread on crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips and white chocolate morsel chips on crust. Add graham cracker.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the chocolate chips. Remove from oven and drizzle icing on top. Slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.