- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil all over crust and spread with salsa.
- In a skillet, beat and cook eggs until fully done and scrambled.
- Spread cooked eggs, cooked bacon, pepper, onion and mushrooms on crust.
- Add cheese and place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza on grill using indirect heat or a pizza stone with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.