Bacon, Egg and Cheese
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- The perfect pizza for your next brunch!
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup organic salsa
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 1/8 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1/8 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup turkey bacon, fully cooked and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil all over crust and spread with salsa.
- In a skillet, beat and cook eggs until fully done and scrambled.
- Spread cooked eggs, cooked bacon, pepper, onion and mushrooms on crust.
- Add cheese and place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza on grill using indirect heat or a pizza stone with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.