- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza topped with hamburger meat and red onion.
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup hamburger beef, fully cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
- Cook hamburger beef thoroughly until done per package instructions. Sprinkle cheese on crust; add beef and onion.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.