- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Enjoy Philly cheesesteak in a whole new way!
- 1 12″ Original Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cup Philly steak, fully cooked
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
- Cook Philly steak per package instructions.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add steak, mushrooms, onions and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.