Tomato and Mozz
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Delicious pizza with avocado vinaigrette, fresh tomatoes, spinach and more.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup avocado vinaigrette dressing
- 8 slice fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small tomato, sliced
- 1/8 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread vinaigrette dressing. Add fresh mozzarella, tomato and olives.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven; add spinach. Slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.