Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- A true Buffalo experience in every bite.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 8 oz pre-cooked grilled chicken breast (1 8-oz can)
- 3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pizza crust with 3 tablespoons of the Buffalo sauce.
- Toss chicken with remaining Buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese over the pizza crust, then arrange coated chicken over cheese on crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, then scatter blue cheese crumbles over the top.
- Place pizza in oven and bake for 15 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese has melted.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.