- Cook Time: 23 Minutes
- A scrumptious pizza with chicken, jalapeños, and fresh cilantro and tomatoes.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz organic chicken, fully cooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 oz fresh jalapeÃ±o, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread fully cooked chicken on crust. Add cheese, jalapeño, cilantro and tomato. Sprinkle salt all over pizza.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. 3. Remove from oven. Slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.