Organic Cheesy Tortellini
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Enjoy this special pizza with tortellini, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 1 12″ Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 1/2 cup organic tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup organic cheese tortellini, fully cooked
- 4 tbsp parmesan
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread pasta sauce onto crust.
- Boil cheese tortellini per package instructions. Add cooked tortellini on pizza. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven, garnish with parsley. Slice and serve.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.